051015- Lower Treasure Valley ID-Oregon Lower Treasure Valley- 920 PM MDT Thu Jun 4 2020 /820 PM PDT Thu Jun 4 2020/
Rest of tonight Mostly clear. Lows 55 to 60. North winds around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Hotter. Highs 91 to 96. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Friday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows 58 to 63. Breezy. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday A slight chance of thunderstorms. Showers, mainly in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Much cooler. Highs 62 to 67. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday night Rain showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then rain showers after midnight. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Cooler. Lows 45 to 50. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Rain showers. A slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Highs 56 to 61. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then a slight chance of rain showers after midnight. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Lows 42 to 47. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 60 to 65. Monday night Decreasing clouds. Lows 41 to 46. Tuesday Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs 67 to 72. Tuesday night Decreasing clouds. Lows 46 to 51. Wednesday and wednesday night Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs 76 to 81. Lows 46 to 56. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs 83 to 88. && TEMPERATURE Ontario 57 96 61 67 Caldwell 56 95 59 64
A summer pattern with very warm to hot conditions will cover most primary crop areas Wednesday. Some shower and thunderstorm formation will be noted in parts of the Midwest and Delta. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 5:55AM Wed Jun 3, 2020 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.